Victoria Licensing & Marketing is a company specialized in the areas of strategic marketing and licensing.
On the one hand, Victoria Licensing & Marketing can provide Licensors and brand owners with a support service in the following areas:
- definition of the licensing strategy in terms of defence and right development of the brand;
- implementation of strategy, with particular reference to targeting the right partners, evaluating sales potential, and contacting all the selected companies;
- management of all negotiations and contractual steps;
- supervision and control of all the marketing activities related to the launch of the licensed products.
On the other hand, Victoria Licensing & Marketing can help companies looking for licensing opportunities in the following activities:
- selection of the right brand to be licensed with particular reference to the specific business sector, product and company features and expectations;
- evaluation of sales potential and incremental revenues coming from the new licensed segment;
- management of all contractual activities with the licensors;
- marketing support in the development of the marketing program for the launch of the licensed products.
At the moment, Victoria Licensing & Marketing represents in Italy the following properties: Barbie, Hot Wheels, Fisher-Price, Polly Pocket, Enchantimals, Mattel Games, MOTU (Master of the Universe), Thomas & Friends, Fireman Sam.
Major licensing projects managed and co-managed by Eleonora Schiavoni and Victoria Licensing & Marketing
- Barbie, Hot Wheels and other Mattel Brands, Fiorucci, Avirex, Replay, Americanino, Beverly Hills Polo Club, Corona, No Limits, Napapjiri, Pineider:
Licensing negotiation activity and definition of licensing agreements in all major business sectors: apparel, fashion accessories, home furnisghing, food, toys, health & beauty, etc.
Participation in the creation of the most important licensing project within Ferrari and then assistance in the management of a world-wide licensing contract for the development of the first official merchandising collection targeting the Ferrari fans.
- Paramount, 20th Century Fox and Dreamworks:
Management of licensing and co-marketing activities for the launch of the major theatrical events.
Victoria Licensing & Marketing works with the best companies with reference to all business sectors. Furthermore, thanks to the international connection network, Victoria Licensing & Marketing is able to help brand owners in the international licensing development of their brands as well as to keep companies updated about all the ultimate licensing opportunities in the world.
Victoria Licensing & Marketing has a team of senior consultants with great expertise and experience in the areas of licensing and marketing.
Eleonora Schiavoni, CEO of the company, has a long licensing and marketing experience, having worked long years as Licensing and Strategic partnership consultant for Mattel Europa and previously in a premium licensing company in Milan (Daniele di Montezemolo & Associati Licensing) and before as Senior Marketing Manager at Mattel Italy. She has a degree in Political Sciences and she got a specialization in Marketing and Entrepreneurial Managament (Progetto Gemini) at SDA Bocconi.
Paola Moroni, Senior Softlines and Loyalty Manager, reporting to the Managing Director of Victoria Licensing & Marketing. After a degree in Economics at Milan University, she started her working experience in Finance, moving to marketing and becoming Marketing Manager. During her carrer she had developed competences in marketing, sales, licensing and finance, in international and national companies.
Stefano Vernetti, Senior Hardlines & FMCG Manager, reporting to the Managing Director of Victoria Licensing & Marketing. After a degree in Economics & Commerce with an international focus, he began his work experience at Victoria Licensing & Marketing as a coordinator, gaining experience in the licensing sector and becoming manager of the Hardlines and FMCG categories.
Simona Brovelli, coordinator, reports directly to the Managing Director of Victoria Licensing & Marketing. After graduating from the institute for trade and tourism, she begins her work experience at Victoria Licensing & Marketing as personal assistant of the Managing Director, gaining experience in the licensing sector over time she becomes coordinator in the legal, financial and logistics sector.